MAKE HOTEL RESERVATION FOR NAHBS 2013 NOW:
Hilton Garden Inn:
The Crowne Plaza: (Host Hotel)
The Mile High City is known for its warm hospitality and over 300 days of sunshine a year.
The Colorado Convention Center is located within easy walking distance of over 8,400 hotel rooms, 300 restaurants, 9 theatres of the Denver Performing Arts Complex and a wide variety of shopping and retail outlets.
Downtown Denver is one of America’s liveliest, cleanest and most pedestrian-friendly city. The heart of downtown Denver is the 16th Street Mall; a mile long pedestrian promenade lined with outdoor cafes, restaurants and retail shops. Shuttle buses provide free transportation on the mall every five minutes and pick up at multiple stops around the mall.
Located next door is the Denver Performing Arts Complex in the heart of the downtown Denver Theatres District with live entertainment available nightly.
LoDo, Denver’s downtown hip historic district, has more than 90 brew pubs, sports bars and music clubs. Denver is home to eight downtown professional sports teams.
Denver Crowne Plaza Hotel (Host Hotel)
Denver hotel is within walking distance of Denver’s downtown attractions
Located in the heart of downtown Denver, the Crowne Plaza Denver is the place to meet!. Our Denver hotel was recently renovated to provide you with the most comfortable and convenient stay in the downtown area.
Downtown Denver offers many attractions close at hand during your stay. The 16th Street Mall and LoDo, Denver’s hip, historic, downtown district, are both just one block from our hotel. Our Denver accommodations are also close to the Denver Museum of Art. Invesco Field at Mile High, the home of the Denver Broncos, is just a few blocks away.
Business travelers can enjoy our upscale Denver accommodations and close proximity to several major businesses. The Colorado State Capital, Halliburton and Qwest are all within walking distance of our hotel. The Colorado Convention Center is also close by.
Plan a meeting with us at our downtown Denver hotel and take advantage of over 7,000 square feet of meeting space. Our hotel sales team is committed to helping you plan the best possible meeting during your stay. Stay with us in the Mile High City and see why the Crowne Plaza Denver – Downtown is The Place to Meet
- One Block from 16th Street Mall, Denver Pavilion retail center, AMC Theater and Lucky Strike Bowling Center
- Three blocks from City Center Park, The Capital, and Denver Mint
Denver Live Entertainment
- The Bug Theater
- Denver Center for Performing Arts
- Bovine Metropolis Comedy Theater
- Mizel Arts & Culture Center
- El Centro Su Teatro
- Ellie Caulkins Opera House
- Denver Pepsi Center
- Denver Botanical Garden
- Elitch Gardens Amusement Park
- Denver Zoo
- Denver US Mint
- Coors Brewery Tours
Denver is home to seven major sports franchises that play in the metropolitan area attracting hoards of fans to their spectacular venues. All of these teams and venues are an easy trip from the Crowne Plaza Denver Downtown Hotel!
- Denver has more than 850 miles of paved off-road trails
- Paved trails connect to hundreds of additional miles of dirt trails, offering mountain bike adventures
- Bike trails take riders to dozens of notable attractions, including Cherry Creek Shopping District, the REI Flagship Store and Red Rocks Amphitheatre and Park
- Learn About Denver’s pioneering bikesharing program Denver B-Cycle at http://denver.bcycle.com/
Downtown Denver Restaurants
- Marlowe’s- a local favorite
- Cheesecake Factory
- Denver Chop House and Brewery
- Keg Steakhouse
- McCormick’s Fish House
- PF Changs China Bistro
- Ted’s Montana Grill
- Willie G’s
- Yard House